@LaiticiousMom at Singapore Expo Hall 5


Because shopping is a therapy. How not to purchase from @LaiticiousMom right~

Ok mommies who're yet to do your retail therapy at this week's baby fair, don't forget to dropby their booth in Singapore Expo Hall 5, last day tomorrow !

Discount code available for purchase above $30 too. Find out more at their booth. And you have to use the Shopee app too. 


I've tried their lactation brownies & cookies previously. Truly delicious!! Yes! But this time round I've gotten their CardiLatch in black.


I've got soooooo many tank tops & sleeveless & this cardigan is going to help me in a way. Yiiiippppeeeee~

Xoxo, Sara Jaz ❤️

Share this:

THANK YOU FOR READING

I thank you, for taking time to read my blog.
For any queries or advertising, you may type in the 'Contact Sara Jaz' form at the most bottom right side bar of this blog.

Love to hear from you~
Xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @_SaraJaz