Hello Kitty Orchid Garden Cafe


Aidan Haqqie's expressive review for the Hello Kitty Cafe in Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3. 

(Honestly wasn't going there on purpose. Just happened to be there while fetching the nephews back from Hanoi.) 

Well, as you can see from his face here - it'll just be a One-Time-Go for this cafe. Sorry~ We find it pricey for such menu. Been to many cafe but this just didn't win me, personally. Just my own opinion. 

Despite that their menu stated there's olive on their nachos, it came to us with only 1 small piece (photo below). So mum being mum, called up & their supervisor came. Gave us a small saucer filled with more olives & everything else. (Forgot to take a photo of that.)


We also ordered their stewed beef, rose dessert ice cream, a rich Belgian chocolate cake, latte, iced caramel latte & a delicious sweet drink. Haha. Totally forgot all their names. Their menu has a story on each description. 

But I enjoyed my dining in. Because I only get to queue for less than 20 minutes, so I'm fine with it. (Since I was told & seen that the queue during peak hours can be pretty long.)









♥ Xoxo, Sara Jaz 

Share this:

THANK YOU FOR READING

I thank you, for taking time to read my blog.
For any queries or advertising, you may type in the 'Contact Sara Jaz' form at the most bottom right side bar of this blog.

Love to hear from you~
Xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @_SaraJaz