Fat Fingers

I can't....fit into my wedding ring anymore.

Because I......have fat fingers now.

Actually I have not been wearing my wedding ring since I got pregnant. And last February I've tried it on & it seems "a little tight". Then I try again after a long break, these few days... Unfortunately, the weight from the "baby fats" hasn't dropped on those fingers. Hehe. In summary, I'm still fat. 

I hope when I'm back at work & typing away those keyboard, it'll help to reduce some "finger fats". Hopefully.... That if that's consider a finger-workout. 

For now, whenever I managed to take off my wedding ring, instead of keeping it immediately - I might as well wear it on my last finger, secured with my pinky ring. #widesmile


Xoxo, Sara Jaz 

Share this:

THANK YOU FOR READING

I thank you, for taking time to read my blog.
For any queries or advertising, you may type in the 'Contact Sara Jaz' form at the most bottom right side bar of this blog.

Love to hear from you~
Xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @_SaraJaz